Saturday, 8 April 2017

Botanic Garden / Den Botaniske Have

Hello again! This time from my home in Germany. I'm visiting my parents for my easter break and I'm super happy to be back! I've travelled by train (+ bus + ferry) and it took me all day but it was interesting to see all the different places that I passed until I finally reached my destination. 
Here are some pictures I took on Thursday in Copenhagen in the Botanic Garden. I've been wanting to go there for so long and I'm glad I finally did. It's so pretty there!

(The last picture is the Sociological Institute)
















Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Sandy
18 April 2017 at 16:12

wow the pictures are really pretty! hope you enjoy your time in Germany :)

Sandy www.golden-shimmer.de

Caroline
19 April 2017 at 13:43

Thank you! <3

Schreibe einen Kommentar