Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Kehlani concert

On Sunday I went to the Kehlani concert in Copenhagen and it was absolutely amazing! The show inspired me so much and I reflected about what I want to do with my life on my way home. She is only 21 years old but she seems so mature and wise. Her voice is so beautiful and she had Ella Mai and DJ Noodles as supporting acts and they were great too. Actually more than that. DJ Noodles inspired me too ahh I can't explain it! 
Unfortunately Kehlani had to cancel the rest of her European tour dates now because she has to get surgery. I consider myself very lucky to have seen her since it was her last concert before she flew back to get surgery. I hope she gets well soon!
It was a special night and so so great. Check out my pics! :)





Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

SwissTwins
15 March 2017 at 15:43

wow she look amazing!!
Kisses
http://www.swisstwins.ch/

Caroline
16 March 2017 at 22:01

yes she does! xx

Schreibe einen Kommentar