Wednesday, 8 March 2017

International Women's Day!

Happy International Women's Day! Tillykke med Kvindernes Internationale Kampdag! Alles Gute zum Weltfrauentag!

I don't know how to say it in Persian (or any other language) but I hope everyone had or is having (depending on your time zone) a wonderful Women's Day!

Personally, I didn't do anything incredibly special or exciting today that I could talk about now. I'm really getting into yoga at the moment and am going to another yoga session tomorrow. It feels like a treat and a challenge at the same time. On that note: You should all go treat yourselves and have an awesome time. Try yoga. Read a book. Dance. Sleep. Eat pizza and chocolate. I don't know.. just whatever feels good and puts you in your zen mode. 

Okay, enough for today hahah. Good night!


PS: I've started on the tv show 'Big Little Lies' which is brand new and it's really interesting. So if you have HBO you should give it a try! There are only 3 epsiodes out so far but a new one is released every week. It's starring Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman and Shailene Woodley (Shailene is one of my favorite actresses). 










Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

The Sun-kissed Californian
9 March 2017 at 18:12

Yoga is so lovely for the body and mind, I'm glad you're liking it! I have done it for some years now and absolutely love it. I love this Youtube series called 30 Days of Yoga with Adriene, which is perfect for when I cannot make it to a class!

Caroline
11 March 2017 at 00:29

Thanks a lot, I'll definitely check out that yoga series!

Schreibe einen Kommentar