Wednesday, 1 March 2017

First day of Spring - Pink Spring Makeup Look

Hello everyone!
Today I posted my first makeup look on my Youtube channel and would be happy if you'd check it out. I filmed a pink spring makeup look in honor of the first day of Spring. It has been raining all day but I don't care because it's March now and to me that is a synonyme for spring hahah. I know there is a lot of space to improve but I see that as challenging and motivating. So, let's hope I'll be a makeup pro like Shanni Grimmond or Nazanin Kavari in half a year! Feel free to leave me feedback and I'd also be very happy if you'd like my video and subscribe to my channel.
I'm gonna start planning and preparing lots of content for my blog and youtube since I'm very motivated at the moment; so stay tuned!
Good night. XO Caroline



Newer
POST
Older
POST

6 Kommentare

Mlle Coconath
2 March 2017 at 03:06

Cute makeup look!
xx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com

Felini Pralini
2 March 2017 at 04:23

tolles Video :) ich bin leider richtig schlecht im Schminken :D liebe grüße, feli von www.felinipralini.de

It's Evy
2 March 2017 at 10:02

Ein sehr schöner Look für den Frühling!
Liebe Grüße
Evy

www.itsevy.com

Caroline
3 March 2017 at 05:58

Thank you! xx

Caroline
3 March 2017 at 05:58

Danke! Hahaha, glaube ich nicht xx

Caroline
3 March 2017 at 05:59

Danke! xx

Schreibe einen Kommentar