Sunday, 19 March 2017

A little change

I took a stroll around Copenhagen on Friday and I took some random pics in Nyhavn and of the opera. 

Last night I decided that I want to focus on my Youtube for a while (instead of my blog) and also on Photography. 
This doesn't mean I won't blog anymore but I think I will take my blog in another direction. At least for a while. I am going to post the pictures I take with my camera on the blog so there will still be posts here but in another way.. maybe in a more artsy way and less about lifestyle.. (?). 

Let's just see where this will take us. I change my mind all the time so I don't know myself how things will go. Anyways, I really feel that I need to focus on one platform so that I can actually become better and make progress. Wish me luck! xx











Newer
POST
Older
POST

4 Kommentare

Christina
19 March 2017 at 19:01

Wow, das sieht wirklich toll aus! :)

Love,
Christina ♥
cinapeh.blogspot.de

SwissTwins
20 March 2017 at 14:54

I think that is e great Idee. Make that what you make happy!
kisses
http://www.swisstwins.ch/

Caroline
22 March 2017 at 11:32


Dankeschön! <3

Caroline
22 March 2017 at 11:33

Thank you very much! :) <3

Schreibe einen Kommentar