Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Last day of winter

Hellooo! I travelled home to Germany on Thursday and am very happy to be back and reunited with my parents. It was a very stressful day though because I didn't sleep much and after packing my suitcase I realized that I don't know where my passport is. So, I searched my whole room and even came 1,5 hours late to my Danish class because of that but it's whatever because in the end I luckily found it! I took my suitcase to my class and went straight to the airport after I was off from language school. 
It's nice to be home again and am currently doing my application for university. On Thursday night I surprised two of my friends since I hadn't told them I'm travelling home. I just rang on their doorbell and laughed because it was so funny to see their reactions! It was soo nice to see them again and I'm also excited to see the rest of my friends soon. 
Today my mom and I took some quick outfit picture even though the weather wasn't so good today. This was basically also the outfit I wore when I travelled home last week. It's pretty comfortable (this cardigan is incredibly cozy!) and I just adore this olive green color of my bomber jacket and my boots. I got these boots on Black Friday and couldn't wear them before because of the rain and snow so I'm so hyped to wear them now. Tomorrow is the beginning of March and the first day of Spring which I'm really happy about.
Have a nice evening! :)
xo Caroline






bomber jacket - Urban Outfitters / cardigan - Zara / shirt - Mango / pants - Zara / boots - Pavement / watch - Michael Kors / choker - Urban Outfitters


Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Ellie
1 March 2017 at 17:21

You look so cute!;-)
www.blogellive.com

Caroline
1 March 2017 at 23:00

Thank you! :) x

Schreibe einen Kommentar