Friday, 6 January 2017

Hello hello

Hi, to be honest I don't post much and regularly anymore because my mom used to take my pics and now that I live alone I don't really know how to do it by myself. My room isn't that photogenic so I don't feel like taking pics here. Whatever, here are some pics my mom took of me last week in Germany right after I finally finallyyyy went to the hair salon to get my split ends cut off! It was really about time since my hair looked so damaged and bad. So now I'm much happier with it and one of my many resolutions for 2017 is to take more care of my hair! Hope everyone else is making an effort too to make their resolutions come true! 

PS: Gonna watch the movie 'Papertown' now which I'm quite excited about :) 

xo Caroline






 
Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar