Wednesday, 7 December 2016

My ultimate Christmas Playlist

It's Christmas time so I thought I'd share my ultimate Christmas Playlist so you can all get in the mood! If you're lucky enough to stay in a cozy cabin like this over Christmas time then listening to these songs will be even more fun. 


1. Last Christmas - Wham!

2. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

3. My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears

4. Shake Up Christmas (Coke Xmas Anthem) - Train

5. Wonderful Christmastime - Kylie Minouge (ft. Mika)

6. Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming) - Melanie Thornton

7. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams

8. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (78 rpm Version) - Frank Sinatra

9. Winter Wonderland - Tony Bennett

10. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - 'NSYNC

11. Holiday Celebrate - Toni Braxton 

12. Jingle Bells - Frank Sinatra

13. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

14. We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Weezer

15. A Child Is Born (Radio Edit) - RAPSODY (ft. Angelique Kidjo, Scorpio) 

16. My Favorite Things - The Supremes

17. Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Dean Martin



Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar