Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Winter is coming

Yesterday was such a good day! I got a job and I checked out a new cheer team which I hopefully will be able to join! It feels like I'm slowly settling in my new hometown and everything falls into place. I've also started a Danish class and I really enjoy it! All of this made me so happy and I feel like I have a lot of energy now (which will hopefully stay for a while!). The weather is definitely getting colder so.. I can feel the seasons changing but until now it's still fall to me because these past days were very warm! These pictures were taken almost two weeks ago when it was freezing outside and even some parts of the water were frozen. I love winter but it's okay to me if it first starts getting really cold from December on. Have a nice day! 







Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar