Friday, 4 November 2016

Pre-Birthday Celebrations

Hi,
I was quite busy this week which was nice because I haven't really had much to do lately. My grandmother came to Copenhagen for a visit and it was super nice to see her again. On Wednesday, she took my cousin and me out for lunch and afterwards my grandma and me went to the royal theatre and saw the ballet 'Giselle'. I've never seen a ballet and it was such an impressive and beautiful experience! The costumes of the dancers were pretty and elegant, too. Before the event started we went on a guided tour through theatre and were shown all the rooms and what goes on behind the scenes. It was a very interesting day and I had a lot of fun. This evening was such a nice birthday gift because it's something I won't forget. I feel like events and travels are so important because you create nice memories that you love to remember. Here are a few pics I snapped with my phone.. Have a nice evening! 
xo Caroline

PS: It's my 19th birthday today! 




















Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Helena
11 November 2016 at 20:23

Wow, such beautiful photos and you are so pretty! :) Hope your birthday was awesome! :) x
Helena
http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

Caroline
15 November 2016 at 11:43

Wow, so nice of you! It was, thanks a lot! xx

Schreibe einen Kommentar