Tuesday, 29 November 2016

About tonight's sunset


Today when I was on my way home I stopped my bike at a traffic light and for once I was really happy that the light turned red when I reached it. Because I had to stop the bike I looked around and noticed how beautiful the sunset was. I immediately got on the boardwalk and took a picture of it. Everytime I do this I know on beforehand that the picture will never capture the beauty of the sunset. A sunset will never look as good on a picture as it does in real life. Even though I know that I still give it a try every time I see an extraordinarily beautiful one. But this doesn't mean that I can't get closer. As I already mentioned in another blogpost I want to learn more about photography (and also editing) and hopefully one day I can take a nice picture when I stop for a sunset.

PS: I took this picture on my phone and edited it afterwards so there was only one way to take the picture but the low image quality just inspired me to learn more about my DSLR camera hahah.

PS2: I got a job! I've only worked one shift until now but I'm already so happy I got it!


Newer
POST
Older
POST

4 Kommentare

Carolin Se
3 December 2016 at 23:27

Stunning picture <3


Caro x

http://nilooorac.com/

Grace
5 December 2016 at 23:43

Great shot!
xx Grace from http://www.my-dailycouture.com/

Caroline
8 December 2016 at 10:25

Thanks!

Caroline
8 December 2016 at 10:25

Thanks!

Schreibe einen Kommentar