Thursday, 27 October 2016

I love fall because that's the season when everything falls into place

I went for a walk in the park today since the weather in Copenhagen has been very nice lately. There are many things I want to learn but one of them is photography. I love my camera and how the pictures turn out but there is always space for improvement and I think my camera has features that I don't even know about. Seeing the beautiful nature outside inspired me and made me take this decision so let's see what I learn in the future. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I'm especially excited for next week because of Halloween and my 19th birthday! Also my grandmother comes and visits me and I'm already excited for the things we're up to.  

'I love fall because that's the season when everything falls into place.'
At the start of October I moved to Copenhagen which changed everything and I'm incredibly happy to be here. Even though I've never lived in a big city, I've always known that I belong to a big city. So it means a lot to me that I finally was able to go after my dream. (This might sound cliché but it's the truth.) Right from the beginning I felt at home in my new room and after a few days I had fallen into place and everything else too. Now, I only need to find out what I want to do in the future but luckily I still have time to figure that out. 
Have a nice day! xo







Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar