Thursday, 13 October 2016

Hamburg

Hello, I'm back!
I've had a small break from blogging because I was super busy with moving and everything that comes with it. It's a bit complicated to move to another country so I had a lot on my mind. Anyways, I'll post a proper life update soon.
My friends and I have been in Hamburg from 13th - 14th September so it's almost been a month. To me it feels like our trip was more than a month ago but that's probably because so much happened lately. It was my first time in Hamburg but I've wanted to go there for so long! It's a very beautiful city and we were also lucky with the weather. Hamburg is known for being very cold and lots of rainy days but it welcomed us with sunny hours and summer vibes. I'll also post a travel vlog from our short trip but for now I'll leave these pictures here for a first impression. Good night! xx




















Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar