Thursday, 15 September 2016

Mexico Travel Vlog

Hi,
I haven't posted in a week I think which I feel bad about but I'm trying to edit/ prepare/ film today and turn this day into an effective one! Hope I'll stay on that grind! My best friends and I got back from our Hamburg trip yesterday and there will also be pictures and a video of that short trip up on my blog soon. Have a nice day and I'd be super happy if you'd watch this video because I think I did a better job on this one and I really wanna hear some feedback! :) So if you enjoyed please leave a comment or thumbs up and subscribe. Have a great day, everyone! xo Caroline


Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Jecky
18 September 2016 at 21:56

Wanna travel to Mexico so badly! (but my bf thinks it's too dangerous ;) )

XX from Germany
Jecky
Want Get Repeat

Caroline
19 September 2016 at 14:54

Oh no, I hope you can change his mind! xx

Schreibe einen Kommentar