Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Goodbye, Summer

Beverly Hills is one of the most beautiful places in Los Angeles. I was there exactly one month ago and it was pretty cool especially because there was a Dali exhibition in town which you can see in the pictures. Summer is ending..well, it's never really ending in California but now that I'm in Europe I can feel the seasons changing. I'm very excited about fall and everything that comes with it. I can't wait for the trees to turn orange, cozy days in, pumpkin soup, cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate and HALLOWEEN! It's funny because at first I didn't want summer to end but now I'm super excited for fall. Also, I've never been into Halloween but this year I want to do something special on that day. The only problem is  that I don't know what to do for Halloween but I think I will figure something out. Anyways, we took these pictures in Beverly Hills on a nice Sunday evening.
Good night! xo












Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Paula Archbold
3 October 2016 at 17:54

Lovely photos! x

http://paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

Caroline
5 October 2016 at 19:45

Thank you! x

Schreibe einen Kommentar