Sunday, 14 August 2016

New York City - More pictures!

Hello again! Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday. Remember how I said in my last post that I should probably go to bed because I had to get up early the next morning? I didn't listen to myself and went to bed very late, woke up the next morning totally stressed because I slept in and missed my shuttle. Oops, yes. Actually that is the second shuttle I ordered in New York without taking it and paying nonetheless of course. Well, luckily I managed to get to the airport and catch my flight  anyways. I was on tour the entire day with a layover in Chicago, a delayed flight and time shifts between New York, Chicago and Los Angeles that confused me a lot :D. Now I'm finally in California with my family and I'm so happy and excited for these 3 weeks with them here. Here are some more pictures from my week in New York.


The Americans clearly love their country a lot.. :D


St Patrick's Cathedral




Central Park






Times Square / PS: I'm wearing pants.










MetLife building, Chrysler building and Grand Central Station



Radio City Music Hall


Broadway





The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Manus x Machina - Fashion in Age of Technology





Newer
POST
Older
POST

4 Kommentare

Lou Laroon
15 August 2016 at 18:54

Tolle Bilder. Du bist zu beneiden :)
www.loularoon.com - Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyleblog

Carolin Se
16 August 2016 at 21:34

Wunderschöne Fotos und Eindrücke <3
New York ist wirklich eine atemberaubende Stadt :)


Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn wir uns gegenseitig folgen und uns so unterstützen <3

Liebe Grüße

http://nilooorac.com/

Caroline
17 August 2016 at 02:08

Vielen Dank, ich bin auch sehr glücklich und dankbar :) x

Caroline
17 August 2016 at 02:08

Vielen Dank, ohja das sehe ich genauso! Klar, total gerne :) xx

Schreibe einen Kommentar