Thursday, 4 August 2016

Haul of my Nice Vacation

Hello everyone,
I'm super busy this week because I wanted to meet as many friends as possible since I've been travelling all the time the past month and also am going to leave again for a whole month on Saturday. It's nice to have a break in between the travels to chill at home a bit but I didn't even really chill because I packed every day with so many plans hahah. Although it's a bit stressful now as I still need to prepare my long vacation I really enjoyed every day of this week until now. I had so much fun and I am truly happy to have done so much fun stuff with my friends this week. Actually I even filmed every now and then this week so that I can upload a vlog of my one-week break between the travels at home (with my dear friends). For now, I'll share my shopping haul from my Nice Vacation. Shopping in France is always awesome so of course I'm totally in love with these finds again! Good night! xx Caroline









coats - Zara / sunglasses - Ralph Lauren / Blush - Too Faced / iPhone 5S phone case - Pull & Bear

Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Elisa P.
7 August 2016 at 12:09

Love the blazer!
xx Elisa
Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog

Caroline
8 August 2016 at 11:30

Thanks! :)

Schreibe einen Kommentar