Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Ensenada, Mexico

Today I'm sharing the pictures of my first day in Mexico (Wednesday, 24th of August). I will never forget this day because I CUDDLED A BABY TIGER! A REAL TIGER! It was literally one of my life goals to pet (or better cuddle) a lion because lions are my favorite animals but a tiger is just as good! In my phone I have a life goal bucket list and now I just checked one goal off my list. The tiger is called Alisha and she is three months old. We also went to 'La Bufadora' which is a blowhole and it's quite fascinating! There is a hole in a cliff through which the wind blows the sea water up and it can get very high. It was just an awesome day all over and I got myself this little pink zebra from a Mexican vendor in the streets (who handcrafted it himself) as a souvenir. Have a nice day everyone!
Caroline














Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Jimena
31 August 2016 at 15:19

Wundervolle Bilder und Eindrücke!

Liebe Grüße
Jimena von littlethingcalledlove.de

Caroline
31 August 2016 at 19:31

Dankeschön!

Schreibe einen Kommentar