Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Disneyland


Hey, 
on Saturday my aunt took my three cousins and me to Disneyland in Anaheim and we had the best time! I've ridden a rollercoaster for the first time in my life and it was actually super fun (unless one which I found a bit terrifying hahah). We went on so many rides and I had an amazing time with my family! The fireworks were super beautiful and they played lots of Disney songs while they were going off. If you have the chance, you should definitely go to Disneyland. 
xo Caroline







Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

patty sc
23 August 2016 at 21:35

Sehr schöner Beitrag :) Ich war vor kurzem erst im Disneyland Paris und es war echt toll :)

Liebe Grüße :)
Measlychocolate by Patty

Caroline
27 August 2016 at 04:39

Danke :) Da war ich auch mal und es hat mr auch richtig gut gefallen!

Schreibe einen Kommentar