Sunday, 24 July 2016

Travel essentials (Purse)

Good night,
I arrived in Nice this evening and I really missed this city. I'm visiting my grandmother here and I haven't seen her in a long time so of course I missed her a lot and I'm very happy to be here with her. As you can tell I'm looking forward a lot to this week at the French Riviera. Although it's incredibly nice here it's very sad to think about the attack that happened only 10 days ago. Actually, I would've been here when the attack happened but I luckily changed my plans and travelled to Nice now instead.
Moving on to other things: I wanted to show what I find most essential to be in my purse when travelling (by plane). Usually I take my phone, a pair of sunglasses (when travelling to sunny areas), a book, a lipbalm, my wallet (and my passport and documents of course), a pair of headphones and also a hand sanitizer and some chewing gum with me. The hand sanitizer and chewing gum aren't depicted but I really recommend packing them in your purse! Wearing a watch is super important too because you need to check the time every now and then in order to catch your flight and it's way easier than always looking on your phone. 

Note: THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS! WOW! XX


Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar