Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Time of my life

"Now I've had the time of my life. No, I never felt like this before..."

Now that I'm done with school, haven't started at university yet and don't have any job; this is the time that I don't have any limits and can do whatever I wish to do. I'm really enjoying this right now. It's been a bit over two weeks since I started travelling. This week is a break where I chill at home and meet my friends. It's nice to be able to breathe and spend time at home again after I've been to Lisbon and Berlin. I only had one day break between those two travels so that was a bit stressful. Anyways, this post is about how happy, thankful and excited I am about visiting all these countries and cities! This, literally, is the time of my life. Two destinations can already be crossed off my list and there are still many places I'm going this summer! So, there's more to come and I'm going to take you along on my blog. I'm living my dream right now. Travelling itself is already amazing but combining it with visiting one's family makes it double as fun! I will end it here with this quote:

"Travelling is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer."


Picture taken in Lisbon

Newer
POST
Older
POST

4 Kommentare

Tropical Paradaze
21 July 2016 at 12:34

So lucky :( i'd love to be travelling right now! enjoy x
www.tropicalparadaze.co.uk

My Life As Marina
21 July 2016 at 17:15

I loved this post Caroline! I recently stumbled across your blog and I love it. You look lovely in the photo and lucky you, I wish I could be traveling right now xxx

mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

Caroline
21 July 2016 at 23:12

Thanks! :) Hope you'll be able to travel soon x

Caroline
21 July 2016 at 23:13

Thank you so much! Love your blog, too! Hope you're having a nice summer anyways! :) xx

Schreibe einen Kommentar