Saturday, 2 July 2016

Prom

Last night was my prom! Now I officially graduated! Wow, still can't believe it... Last night was the best night of my life. I will never forget my prom night! Anyways, I didn't post much this week because I was busy with preparations for prom but in a few hours my friend and I drive to the airport and fly to... Lisboa -  the capital city of Portugal! I am very excited and hope I'll be able to share a lot of this travel. Currently, I'm packing my bags which I really hate doing... Anyways, here are some pictures of last night and not all of them are good quality but I did my best hahah.
First, we went to church where we also sung as a choir. Next, the evening opened with drinks and we all took a balloon to which we attached a small piece of paper on which we had written our wish for the future on. My wish is to be happy and successful. There was a lot of programme for our families and teachers: We sung in a choir, showed lots of pictures in a diashow, our boys danced (highlight!) and more! After our prom almost everyone of my grade took to a club where we celebrated our graduation. It was really cool because there were almost no other people so the whole club celebrated us and the DJ even yelled congratulations for us in his microphone.















Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Jessica Jersey
4 July 2016 at 19:51

Sehr schön :) kaum zu glaube, dass mein Prom-Post schon 2 Jahre alt ist :O wie die Zeit rennt!

www.jessicajersey.com

Caroline
5 July 2016 at 10:36

Danke! Ja, das glaub ich dir. Erst dauert es solange bis man Abi hat und dann geht alles plötzlich ganz schnell! :D

Schreibe einen Kommentar