Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Nice - Day 2

Yesterday we went to the beach and sat there for a while. I went swimming and it was so wonderful! Everytime I step into ocean water I instantly begin smiling! No kidding, I just love it so much. Well, we walked along the promenade and arrived to the place where the flowers, toys and letters were set up for the victims of the attack in Nice on the Bastille Day... just awful. Well, there are happening awful events every day now so I don't really know what to say anymore. It just feels so bad not being able to stop this terror. We can only watch all of this happen and hope for it to stop. 
Anyways, it's nice that there still are so many people that show love and share their condolences for the victims and their families. But the pictures tell more than I could ever put in words so please have a look.














Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar