Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Nice - Day 1

Bonjour! It's very sunny and warm here in Nice. Since I already took several pictures I thought I'd already post some even though I've only been here one day. The perk of posting more often on holiday is that if you tend to take a lot of pictures, you won't have to choose between 300 pictures in the end (for only one post). So that is the idea I'm trying to realize and I think it's also more fun to blog more often and keep updating on the blog.. now let's see how I'll handle this. Yesterday my grandmother and me have been to the old town, to the promenade and on a shopping spree. I'll definitely show you what I got and I'm so happy with my new things! Oh and I cannot emphasize enough how excited I am for all this food I'm eating here.. Everything is so delicious and my grandmother always picks the best so I couldn't be more content. In the evening I went on a run and I noticed that it was more fun and effective than running at home because I want to see all of the beautiful environment and therefore run more without realizing! I'll try to keep my cardio game up because I've been more motivated recently to become fitter. I hope everyone is having a nice morning until now and wish you a good day! 


on the plane on my way to Nice



These three pictures are taken from my grandmother's flat. The first one shows the view we have every time we sit outside to have breakfast and dinner. Living life.





a swimming pool next to the ocean hahah














Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Cyra
27 July 2016 at 18:42

Was für tolle Eindrücke! Wäre jetzt gerne dort :)

Caroline
28 July 2016 at 00:58

Dankeschön! :)

Schreibe einen Kommentar