Saturday, 9 July 2016

New in / Haul

Good morning,
I got home from Portugal last night and am going to edit more videos and pictures today. Also, I need to unpack and pack my bags as I'm leaving early in the morning tomorrow again. My friends and I are going to stay in Berlin for 5 days which I'm very excited for! 
I bought myself make-up and other things recently and my parents bought me interesting books and these lovely headphones so I thought I'd show you what I got! I already began reading the smaller book; it's a travel journal which my parents chose since I'm going to travel a lot now that I've graduated. My dad read it too and liked it so I'm very optimistic. The other book shows portraits of Audrey Hepburn, my icon. To me, Audrey Hepburn is perfection and I admire her more than any other celebrity. I'm very happy to take up reading again because I haven't read any books of my choice in a long time because I had to focus on the books I needed for my exams. So now that that phase is over I'm ready to read all the books in my shelf that have been waiting for me for months! The movie 'Anastasia' is one of my favorite children's movies. When I was younger I used to watch it with my mom and to this day we still watch it together and that is why I bought it even though it's not really for people my age hahah. With the DVD I also ordered the Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter from The Balm and I showed both the DVD and the highlighter in my prom video already but this highlighter is just perfect. I just need to show it on here again. It's easy to apply and gives such a nice glow! These Frends headphones are just super nice and I'm so happy to call them mine now. With these I'm even better prepared for my travels. I cannot emphasize my excitement about these headphones enough and cannot wait to wear them! In Lisbon I bought this striped Massimo Dutti sweater which was on sale and two lipsticks from Too Faced and a lipliner from Sephora's own brand. I'm in love with these lipsticks; especially with the red one. Okay, enough now. Have a nice Saturday!












Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Molly Louisa
10 July 2016 at 22:42

Hiya, I've nominated you for the Liebster award because i've been loving your blog lately. You can check out the post here: http://mollylouisaa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/liebster-award.html
:) xx

Caroline
11 July 2016 at 15:30

Wow, thank you so much! This means so much to me aww! :) xx

Schreibe einen Kommentar