Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Lisbon Days 2-6

Hi,
it took me very long to edit the videos and choose between all the pictures and I'm still uploading many in this post now but I really couldn't reduce it more than this. Additionally, I put two videos in too so I'm finally done with my travel vlog & diary of Lisbon with this post. Hope you enjoy! Now that I'm in Berlin (since Sunday, the 10th July, 2016) I'll of course also take pictures and film here, too. So stay tuned and I'll hopefully update more regularly from now on. Good night! x
PS: The pictures are in a random order (or no order) so please don't judge me.. :)











































Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Mikie Sato
14 July 2016 at 13:19

So beautiful!! Thanks for dropping by! xoxo

oncejapanatime.blogspot.jp

Caroline
15 July 2016 at 07:43

Thanks! X

Schreibe einen Kommentar