Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Liebster award

Thank you, Molly from http://mollylouisaa.blogspot.de for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I can't describe how happy the nomination made me. It's an honor to be part of this.



What is a Liebster Award?

The Liebster Award originatd in 2011 is a way to celebrate and welcome new bloggers into the blogging world. It helps people discover new blogs and connect with other bloggers. "Liebster" is a word of German origin which roughly translates as "dearest", "valued", "welcome" or "lovely".



The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2. Answer the questions the previous blogger has asked you.

3. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers and create 11 questions for them to answer.

4. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here). Once you have written and published it, you then have to:

5. Inform the people/ blogs that you nominated them for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.


My answers to Molly's 11 questions:


1.What's your favourite book and why?


My favorite book is "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" which is a children's book. I love it because it's a beautiful story and it still inspires me to this day.


2.What do you use to take pictures for your blog?


I use my camera: Nikon D3100 with the AF-S Nikkor 18-55 mm lense


3.Why did you start blogging?


It's been a couple of years that I've been into reading blogs and 2013 I decided to finally create my own. After some months I deleted it because I had lost motivation. This spring I decided to give it a try again and this time I'm ready and absolutely love it! I love to have my personal space and a kind of outlet. It's also perfect to collect memories and inspirational things.  


4.What/ who inspires you?


Mostly other bloggers and youtubers inspire me such as Marianna and Suede Brooks for example. 


5.What's your favourite city?


My favorite city is New York City! So deeply in love with this city..


6.Where did you last go on holiday?


My last holiday was in Lisboa, Portugal where I was until last week.


7.What did you have for breakfast? 


I had cornflakes and afterwards bread with cream cheese and drank milk with it.


8.What was the last film you saw?

The last film I watched was "The Fundamentals of Caring" and it was so touching and emotional.


9.What is your best feature?

I think my best feature is that I'm funny (to my friends) because of my goofiness.


10. If you won the lottery what's the first thing you would buy?


I would travel to Australia and explore both the outback/ nature and the big cities.


11.If you could have dinner with anybody (dead or alive) who would it be?


If Audrey Hepburn was alive I'd love to have dinner with her.



I nominate:

1) Francine from http://francinesplacediy.blogspot.de/

2) Cyra from http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/

3) Tschok from http://www.thedetsornfactory.com/

4) Paula from http://paulamarieee.blogspot.de/

5) Mikie from http://oncejapanatime.blogspot.de/


My questions to you:

1) Who inspires you the most in your life?

2) Which country would like to go most to for vacation?

3) What is the last book you read?

4) What is your favourite food?

5) If you had to choose between shopping make-up or clothes, what would you choose?

6) Do you enjoy swimming in the sea or in the pool more?

7) What is your favourite TV show?

8) What is your goal/ plan for the future?

9) Do you do sports and if yes which one?

10) What is your favourite song at the moment?

11) How did your blog influence you or your life (if it has at all)?
Newer
POST
Older
POST

5 Kommentare

Cyra
13 July 2016 at 13:07

Tolle Antworten hast du da, Caroline!

& vielen vielen Dank, dass du mich nominiert hast,
aber ich habe bei dem Award schon einmal mit gemacht :)

Link :
http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/2014/05/a-different-award.html

Caroline
14 July 2016 at 13:09

Dankeschön! Achso, dann schaue ich mir das mal an :)

Paula Archbold
17 July 2016 at 01:18

Thankyouu so much girlie :) I'll answer your questions as soon as I have a spare 5 minutes haha x

http://paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

FOX MY STYLE
19 July 2016 at 04:15

Awww very sweet post. xo

www.foxmystyle.com

Caroline
20 July 2016 at 00:47

thx! x

Schreibe einen Kommentar