Monday, 13 June 2016

Sundays

On Sunday my mom finally came back from the US and I was so happy when I saw her at the airport. My cousin was so kind to give my mom a present for me: this pretty shirt from Hollister. I am so thankful and she always buys me the nicest things which she really shouldn't, haha. The weather is not very nice in Germany so I spend a lot of time at home wearing cozy things. Drinking tea, reading books and watching TV shows and movies is perfect right now. Have a nice day!





Newer
POST
Older
POST

4 Kommentare

Beautilicious D
13 June 2016 at 21:36

Your photos are lovely and I like the way you write :) great job xx I'm also following you on Bloglovin

www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

Caroline
14 June 2016 at 00:15

Thank you very much! Followed you back :)

Cyra
15 June 2016 at 12:56

Du hast einen echt tollen Blog Caroline !
Ich schaue mir ihn sehr gerne an :)

Caroline
15 June 2016 at 14:16

Vielen Dank! :)

Schreibe einen Kommentar