Friday, 17 June 2016

Stripes, suede and lavender

Yesterday was a very important day because I went to school again in order to hear the results of the final exams. I was very nervous so I am very relieved now that everything is fine. Can't wait to graduate and experience new things! As I was so nervous and excited I tried to look somehow put together so that I would feel better. This suede leather jacket is my mom's by the way, hahah. It was weird being in school again after such a long time not going there and also seeing all the people from my grade again. Well, I'll have to go to school again today but luckily I didn't have to get up as early as yesterday, so that's cool. We are going to practice to sing as a choir for our prom and I think that will be really fun. 







Blouse - Zara / Jacket - Mango / Pants - Bershka / Shoes- Mango / Bag - See by Chloé 

Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Tschok Detsorn
19 June 2016 at 00:03

What a lovely look! <33

Love, Tschok
www.thedetsornfactory.com

Caroline
19 June 2016 at 13:24

Thanks! :) <3

Schreibe einen Kommentar