Monday, 6 June 2016

Saturday evening: Bath time

On Saturday evening I finally took a bath with my Lush bomb (Rose Jam) and it was so relaxing. That day I was out with my bike but at some point it started raining heavily and there was even thunder and lightnig which was a little bit scary. So when I finally got home (with a flat tire in the meantime) my clothes and my hair were completely wet and I decided to have a nice bath. This really helped me chill and also prevented me from not getting sick. I talked to a friend on the phone, ate my fruits, drank my tea and watched a TV show. Basically, I just had a perfect evening.






Newer
POST
Older
POST

6 Kommentare

Cyra
8 June 2016 at 09:19

Great Post & i like your blog !

Caroline
8 June 2016 at 11:02

Thank you very much!

BHUPINDER SINGH
15 June 2016 at 07:57

That looks very relaxing bath. i wish i could see you that tub πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ. Just kidding.

BHUPINDER SINGH
15 June 2016 at 07:57

in that tub

BHUPINDER SINGH
15 June 2016 at 07:59

in that tub

BHUPINDER SINGH
15 June 2016 at 07:59

That looks very relaxing bath. i wish i could see you that tub πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ. Just kidding.

Schreibe einen Kommentar