Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Graduation!

I am graduating! I passed my oral exam and now I am completely done with all exams and with school in general! Now I have 'Abitur' as you say in Germany. On Friday I have my graduation prom and I am totally excited for it. You cannot belive how relieved and happy I am right now but I am going to share some pictures of this joyful day with you! After I received my result of the exam I took to the city with my two best friends. I got my nails done so that they look pretty for prom. At home my parents and I ordered some pizzas, popped champagne and enjoyed the evening. The sweater I am wearing on the picture is our 'graduation sweater'/ 'Abipulli'. It's a tradition in Germany to design a clothing with a funny saying on it.
PS: For the Germans: Our 'Abimotto' / saying on the sweater is ' Abilutismus... der Adel geht ab!'





Newer
POST
Older
POST

11 Kommentare

Cyra
29 June 2016 at 13:14

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Tolle Bilder !!

Vie
29 June 2016 at 20:23

Herzlichen Glückwunsch! :-)
Deine Nägel sind echt wirklich schön geworden und den Abispruch finde ich auch gut. Der erinnert mich sehr an meinen Geschichte LK :D *lach* An mein Abimotto erinnere ich mich grade nicht mehr… Ist nun auch schon 5 Jahre her… wie die Zeit vergeht :D

Caroline
30 June 2016 at 00:06

Dankeschön!!!

Caroline
30 June 2016 at 00:08

Vielen Dank!!! Hahah, mit Geschi LK wäre ich verloren gewesen :D Vielleicht findest du deinen Pulli ja noch wieder und ohja die Zeit vergeht oft viel zu schnell :D

Paula Archbold
30 June 2016 at 14:23

Well done for graduating!! :) Love your nails x

www.paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

Caroline
30 June 2016 at 16:17

Thank you so much!

TheBlonde Journey
1 July 2016 at 12:04

Oh wie schön! Herzlichen Glückwünsch und ganz viel Spaß auf dem Abiball! :)
Liebe Grüße, Leni
http://www.theblondejourney.com/

BHUPINDER SINGH
1 July 2016 at 14:47

very beautiful nails and congrats for graduation.

BHUPINDER SINGH
1 July 2016 at 14:48

👍

Caroline
2 July 2016 at 22:27

Vielen, vielen Dank! Den hatte ich definitiv! <3

Caroline
2 July 2016 at 22:27

Thank you

Schreibe einen Kommentar