Friday, 10 June 2016

Barbecue with friends

Yesterday was such a nice day! My friends and I had a barbecue by the riverside in honor of the first of May. The first day of May is a holiday in Germany but since we had to study for our exams that day we decided to meet up after our exams to celebrate together. So, we went grocery shopping together and then picked a nice place to chill in the sun. After the barbecue I went to another nice place nearby where my cheerleading squad met up that evening. We practiced our routine for today's event (which I just came back from; it was awesome!) and it was really cool to train in this park while the sun was setting. The pictures are all taken with phones so I'm sorry that the quality isn't that great.















           

Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar