Friday, 24 June 2016

A day in Frankfurt with my dad

Hello everyone,
yesterday I was in Frankfurt because I had an appointment at the US embassy. Afterwards, my dad and I walked around in the city and just chilled. It was the hottest day of this year so far which was nice and exhausting at the same time. I'll also upload a vlog of yesterday soon in which I talk a bit more detailed about what happened and what we were up to. It will probably take me forever to edit that video and upload it but I'll get better with time (I hope hahah). Also, I took so many pictures and it was so hard for me to decide which ones to include in this post and that is why there are quiet many ones here. Anyways, have a nice start in the weekend! 


































Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Jo
28 June 2016 at 16:32

Richtig schöne Bilder hast du da gemacht :)

xo, Jo von http://viejola.de/

Caroline
28 June 2016 at 20:27

Danke!

Schreibe einen Kommentar