Sunday, 15 May 2016

Tomato-leek pastry

Yesterday, on Saturday morning, my mom and I woke up very early to go grocery shopping. We came home, ate breakfast and immediately started making our tomato-leek pastry. Making this dish really takes no time and it was very delicious! I need to say though that I cannot eat too much of it at once because I will feel sick (which I to be honest also did for a short while). My parents had no problems though, so maybe it's just my stomach that is too sensible for certain things. Next time, I'll just eat a normally sized serving and not a giant one.
Anyways, for this pastry you only need: puff pastry, tomatoes, leek, basil, sour cream, feta, salt, pepper
First, add a bit salt and pepper to the sour cream. Then, spread it on the puff pastry. Afterwards, add crumbled feta cheese. Next, cut the tomatoes and leeks in slices and put them on top of the sour cream and feta. You put it in the oven and wait for approximately 15-20 minutes. After taking it out you spread a bit of the basil on top of it all and you're ready to eat!




Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Rochelle Fox
16 May 2016 at 09:15

Yummy! Very healthy food. Perfect for breakfast.
Good vibes, FOX
check out my latest VLOG and my blog
www.rochellefox.com.au

Caroline
18 May 2016 at 06:10

Hey, thank you! Checked out your blog and followed it! Keep up the good work! xx

Schreibe einen Kommentar