Friday, 27 May 2016

Shopping haul: Luxembourg

These are the things I bought the other day when shopping with my friends. I've always wanted to try Lush bathing product which is why I bought the 'Rose Jam' bubble bar. Can't wait to try it out; it smells so good! Next thing is the 'Naked 2' eyeshadow palette. At first, I couldn't decide between the 'Naked 2' and 'Naked 3' but my friends helped me and now I'm very happy with my choice. This palette is more neutral than the other so I think it's better to start with. The packaging also included eyseshadow primer in different shades. Also, I've wanted to buy one of the Urban Decay 'Naked' palettes for years but never did because I found it so expensive but my friend was given a coupon in front of the shop and let me use it with her, so I got 20% off and I only paid 40€ instead of 50€ (or for even higher prices I've found on the Internet). Last thing I bought is this nice black Zara bag. Already love it! 









Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Cyra
27 May 2016 at 22:06

Great things !
And a nice blog !!

Caroline
29 May 2016 at 10:46

Thank you so much! :) x

Schreibe einen Kommentar