Sunday, 8 May 2016

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and it was a very nice day since it was very sunny and warm. I spent a lot of time at drawing a picture of my family for my mom yesterday and I think it turned out okay. I'm not very good at drawing and I don't have art in school anymore so I am also out of practice hahah. My mom (and also my dad) liked it (and also the chocolate bar) which again - like with my Father's Day's gift - is the most important for me. The other pictures were actually taken yesterday, on Saturday. Like today, the weather was lovely yesterday and after my parents and I had breakfast, I went outside to ride my bike. I really love this time of the year and that is especially because of the yellow rape fields. Anyways, I hope everyone had a nice weekend.


















Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar