Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Luxembourg City with my friends


Today my two best friends and me took to Luxembourg City and we had a very good time. Our trip was planned as surprise for our friend who turned 18 recently but I accidentally spilled the secret, so it was no suprise for her any longer hahah. She still liked the idea though. We went shopping, ate in a nice restaurant and just strolled the streets of the city. The day started off a little bit chaotic, exhausting but also exciting for us since we got stuck in traffic. We saw lots of police cars, fire engines and ambulances pass us because there was an accident (which caused the traffic) and then had to drive a different way, so when we finally got to the destination, we were very happpy! Also, I bought a few nice things that I am going to show in a post soon. I absolutely loved the shops and even though some of them are too expensive I just like to look at them. For example 'The Kooples' has this nice marble walls. Generally, there are lots of nice buildings in the city like this house with a golden unicorn head on the building facade. Hopefully everyone had a day as nice as mine was!















Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Cyra
26 May 2016 at 17:22

Was für tolle Bilder, schaut nach einem tollen Tag aus !

Caroline
26 May 2016 at 19:57

Vielen Dank, war es auch! :)

Schreibe einen Kommentar