Friday, 20 May 2016

Girls Night Out/ Celebration

So, yesterday I had my last written exam. In about a month I'll have my last exam which I have to take orally and then hopefully I'll be finished with school! Now I'll have much more time for the blog because the stress is finally over! Anyways, so my friend and me took to the city to celebrate a bit on our own and here's the outfit I chose. Currently, I can't really walk anymore because these shoes hurt so bad but I have to stay strong because my friends and me are going to go shopping in some hours.













Newer
POST
Older
POST

4 Kommentare

Kaiesha Stewart
20 May 2016 at 21:54

Love this lace overlay top!
www.kaieshastewart.com

Beautifulifes
21 May 2016 at 17:28

Love this jacket so much!
http://beautifulifes.weebly.com/

Caroline
21 May 2016 at 20:52

Thank you! :)

Caroline
21 May 2016 at 20:53

Thanks! :)

Schreibe einen Kommentar