Sunday, 22 May 2016

Chill Sunday with a friend

Hello everybody! Today me and one of my best friends spent some qualitiy time together. Actually, we're meeting up 8 days in streak which is awesome because when we had our exams we didn't see each other very often. Anyways, we had already planned this day in January when we were on a ski trip with our school. That day it was so cold that we were just randomly thinking about a perfect meal (I guess we were not only freezing but also very hungry hahah) and this came to our mind: kebab, tomato-mozzarella salad, toblerone and cidre! We always forgot about this idea we had back in January but we finally let our dream come true :D. So while we were enjoying our meal we were watching 'Friends' (one of my all-time-favourite shows), 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' and 'Teen Wolf'. By the way, this is Iranian food (chelo kabab) and it may not look very appealing to everyone but if you're Iranian you probably love this dish! Also, I'm proud to say that I've successfully cooked this dish for the first time ever, hahah. I have to admit though that it's not hard at all. Have a nice evening, everyone! 




Newer
POST
Older
POST

2 Kommentare

Rothaariges
23 May 2016 at 20:47

I love Friends <3

Caroline
24 May 2016 at 00:36

Cool! It's so funny! <3

Schreibe einen Kommentar