Thursday, 14 April 2016

New homeware: Danish design

Today I was in town and finally bought some things with the gift card I got for my birthday which was months ago. I felt like an adult shopping homeware and even more because it was in this fancy designer shop and the only place I've ever bought furniture and decoration before was Ikea. So now I kind of feel like I'm growing up a bit, also when I think of moving out soon. Anyways, I am very happy with the things I got and it was a perfect day to do a little bit of shopping and running errands. Not like on Tuesday when I was in town because I had an appointment at the dentist's (and finally got my hands on Mac's 'Velvet Teddy' lipstick which always seems to be sold out) when it suddenly started raining and storming with thunder and lightning. Yes, today was way nicer weather! The sun was shining, it was warm and really felt like spring. Today, I came to town with my french class because we visited an exhibition instead of having our regular lesson. It was actually interesting until at one point I stopped listening to the guide because I couldn't concentrate any longer, hehe.






I fell in love with another trend: marble
So I bought these green and black marble candle holders.




floral cup




breakfast bowl and cup






The shop is called 'Dania' and presents Danish designs. 


Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar