Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Everyday/ Simple make-up

So, it's getting warmer and sunnier every day which makes me incredibly happy. I switched to my darker foundation now to look a bit more bronzed. These pictures show the make-up in different lights. Recently I love using lipgloss again. I think it makes me look fresher and that's exactly what I want for spring.







Manhattan Powder - Catrice eyebrow pencil - Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - Essence eyeliner - Forever 21 lipgloss - Manhattan Rosewood Road lipstick - p2 shy girl lipliner - Mac Matchmaster Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Essence cream concealer - Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Zoeva brushes

Note: I don't use eyeliner on a daily bases (only when I have enough time). Also I don't powder my face immediately when doing my make-up with this foundation because it has a very dry finish. As I have oily skin it doesn't take very long to start shining so that is when my powder comes to use (I often take it with me).
Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar