Saturday, 23 April 2016

Dreams - Copenhagen

I have one week of school left. In that week we will dress up as something else every day which will be very fun. After that we have one week of 'holiday' and afterwards the final exams start! Two months later will be the celebration of our A levels and we will be done with school! This is so crazy, I cannot believe it. Anyways, in this post I want to show what I have thought about recently and what my plans for my future are. I am half-danish and want to learn more about "this part of me". This sounds very cliché but I really am interested in Denmark and I really loved Copenhagen when I visited it last in summer 2013. Besides that, I've always wanted to travel a lot and see as much of the world as I can and not live in the same place forever. Therefore I want to move to Copenhagen soon. After I finish school I want to travel around with my friend first and then move afterwards. When I'm there I want to improve my Danish skills and get to know Copenhagen and Denmark in general better. I hope I'll be able to study Film and Media studies at Copenhagen University next year. This is my dream so far. I don't know if I will change my mind about wanting to live and study in Copenhagen when I first get there but how can I know if I don't try?  








I took these pictures of Copenhagen when I was there in summer 2013. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! 
Newer
POST
Older
POST

Schreibe einen Kommentar